HøjdepunkterReduceret behov for løfte- og trækkraft Alsidighed: fra overfladisk til dybere dyrkning Høj skærekvalitet over hele arbejdsbredden Perfekt blanding og udjævningskvalitet Lang levetid, reduceret vedligeholdelse - 2 års garanti
Kverneland, Qualidisc Pro i arbejdsbredder fra 2,0 til 7,0 m
Stubbearbejdning, forberedelse af såbedet, såning af dækafgrøder, overfladisk og dybere bearbejdning, kræver alle sammen en fremragende indtrængning, skære- og konsolideringskvalitet. Qualidisc Pro er klar til alle disse forskellige opgaver med en kraftig og effektiv ydeevne. Maskinen kan arbejde med høje fremadgående hastigheder på 18 til 20 km/t og opretholde et fuldt snit over hele arbejdsbredden med en ensartet arbejdsdybde (op til 15 cm) under alle typer forhold.
- Extremely sturdy - the Qualidisc is fitted with a frame well-proven with the Kverneland cultivator range.
- Reinforced headstock and a frame size of 100 x 100 x 8 mm, the Qualidisc can be equipped with the heaviest roller.
- The brackets of the roller are fixed at the front bar of the frame for a better weight transfer during road transport and also at higher driving speeds.
- Due to the small distance between the disc sections, the Qualidisc requires reduced lifting capacity
- The working depth is easily adjusted by spacers situated at the depth cylinders
- The lateral deflectors are folded to keep the transport width in line with road traffic regulations
- Each angled arm is fitted with a large maintenance-free double ball bearing and 35 mm axle. This high-quality bearing is able to carry heavy radial and axial loads.
- Special protection on the side of the arm is achieved by a special seal of 5 sealing lips and by the joint protecting the bearing.
- On the other side the disc is protected against dust by an O-ring.
- The disc hub is fixed onto the arm by a bolt and special washers that prevent any loosening. The bolt is protected against soil by its position inside the arm.
Due to the aggressive discs and the considerable weight (up to 150 kg/disc), the Qualidisc Pro and the Qualidisc Farmer ensure an excellent working quality even under dry conditions.
The ground is completely cut, the stubble broken apart and correctly mixed on the surface for a good emergence of weeds and volunteer cereal seeds.
A constant cutting angle
Whatever the diameter of the disc, the cutting angle is always constant due to its conical design.
Long lasting discs
Discs of 6mm thickness and Ø600mm for the Qualidisc Pro.
Discs of 5mm thickness and Ø520mm for the Qualidisc Farmer.
The discs are given a special heat treatment for a long durability and strength. Thus the machine's longevity is increased and the maintenance costs reduced.
Big notched discs
Kverneland proposes discs with big notches at the back to enhance the rotation in fluffy soil and for a better self-cleaning of the disc with more than 20% of
clay. Small notches are kept to maintain the very good cutting quality.
A large choice of rollers
According to the soil specifications, the consolidation required, the mixing of the soil and straw, the surface of the soil requested and the lifting capacity available, Kverneland offers a choice of rear rollers.
- Cage roller Ø 550mm – 90kg/m
- Double cage roller Ø 400mm - 160kg/m (not available on Qualidisc T and Qualidisc Farmer T)
- Actiring roller Ø 540mm - 160kg/m: active with the adjustable knives, ensuring a good mixture of soil and straw and consolidation.
- Actipack roller Ø 560mm - 205 kg/m: heavier, for clod crushing and very firm recompaction of the soil. Adapted also for heavy and sticky soil conditions.
- Actiflex roller Ø 580mm – 160 kg/m: intensive mixing effect combined with a good recompaction makes this roller the ideal tool for best volunteer's regrowth.