HøjdepunkterHøj pålidelighed med horisontal transmission Tæt tyngdepunkt for reduceret løftekapacitet Stor alsidighed i kombination med såmaskiner Optimal ydeevne og lavt strømforbrug Bredt udvalg af bagvalser
Kverneland is introducing the new H series rigid power harrow. It is an updated and evolved version of the existing NGH 101 series which has been improved following demands and requirements of professional farmers.
Starting from the well-known and reliable NGH 101 models, designers have been able to reduce the weight (by 65kg on a comparable 3m NG-H) and increase strength of the horizontal transmission whilst keeping the interchangeability of the main components and integrations with all Kverneland seeders. Simpler adjustments together with excellent field performance will make the new mid-sized H series power harrow a worldwide success
- High reliability; horizontal transmission self-supporting frame for increased strength and weight reduction
- Improved centre of gravity for reduced lifting capacity
- Unique features – the H-series, like all Kverneland power harrows, works with 4 rotors per metre of trough
- Max. versatility – easy and simple combination with all types of seed drills (integrated or via triangle)
- Optimum performance and low power consumption is achieved by the closer inter-tine carrier distance (25cm) and helical tine drive layout
- New tooth packer design with reduced weight (-60 kg on 3m) with maintenance-free bearings
For optimum performance in difficult soil conditions, the robust trough design provides a large clearance between the tine holder and trough bottom. This allows large amounts of residues and stones to pass freely without blocking and provides excellent results in mulch conditions.
NG-M 101: A 5mm profiled plate together with a 5mm top plate form the 120 x 400mm trough. In combination with a 10mm reinforcement plate, precise positioning of the rotors gives a light but strong bending resistant trough.
H series: Two profiled 6mm plates ensuring precise rotor spacing, high bending resistance in the 140 x 400mm trough.
NG-S 101: Two 10mm profiled plates forming the 150 x 400mm trough. The fully welded rotor housings add additional strength and bending resistance to the trough.
- The “Pro-Fit” Active tines ensure optimum penetration in hard soil.
- The tine, due to its shape, pulls itself into the ground. This gives a constant working depth and also prevents the machine from lifting out of the ground in hard dry soil conditions.
- It creates additional recompaction at the packer roller.
- The “Pro-fit” active tine lifts the material and pushes it in front of the power harrow. This gives an optimum levelling effect even in tractor tracks.
- In mulch conditions the active tines can work directly into stubble and hard soil.
- The special shape of the tines keeps residues on the surface and this gives a big advantage against erosion.
Helical tine positioning in order to prevent damage caused by stones and to ensure even levelling. This reduces also peak loads on the driveline and results in smoother running and less fuel consumption.
The quick-fit tines for easy replacement and carbide tines for a longer lifetime and minimum wearing are available as an option.
- Kverneland Quick-fit tines are simply fixed to the tine holder by a pin and a clip. All tines can be quickly replaced without any tools
- Down time can be minimised by optional carbide layered Quick-Fit tines. These tines ensure a long lifetime and minimum wearing even in tough and abrasive soils.
Rollers ensure re-compaction of the soil as final step of the optimum seedbed preparation. By reducing soil porosity and limiting evaporation, all palnts will have the same access to nutrients, moisture and light. This will give the crop a good start for a perfect growth and high yields.
The right rollers for all types of soil:
Actipack ø560mm – 205 kg/m
- For medium to heavy soils, also in wet, stony and sticky conditions due to the independent skids and knives
- The cutting discs break the larger clods whilst the adjustable knives cut the remaining clods resulting in optimal clod breakdown and fine seedbed preparation
Cracker Packer ø550mm – 200kg/m
- For medium to heavy soils
- Real stripe-wise reconsolidation (12.5cm) in front of seed coulters – only 50% of the soil surface is rolled
- Good absorption of water
- Sufficient soil left loose for covering of seeds
- Good crumbling effect especially on heavy soils
- Smooth rings and passive-angled knives – no blocking when used in mulch conditions
Actiline Roller ø550mm – 185 kg/m
- For light to medium and heavy soils
- Trapezoidal roller with relatively narrow crest width of 40mm
- Stripe-wise consolidation and V shape furrow in front of the CX-II seed coulter bar
- Supporting water holding capacity and oxygen exchange
- Good carrying capacity with full self-cleaning effect
- Crests support the constant drive of the roller and avoid slip in light or tough and wet conditions
- Two different ring distances of 12.5cm and 15cm
- Carbide-coated scrapers on request
Tooth Packer roller ø575mm – 160kg/m
- Medium to heavy soils
- Good carrying capacity
- Good self-cleaning effect
- Central adjustable scraper bar with independently adjustable scrapers
- Carbide coated scrapers on request
- Most versatile roller – especially as part of heavy power harrow/seed drill combination
Cage roller ø550mm – 90kg/m
- Light to medium soil and dry working conditions e.g. seed bed preparation for potato planting
- 10 bars for a good loading capacity and option in wet conditions
- Effective crumbling action
Flexibility is key!
The coulterbar can be easily coupled and uncoupled with a coupling hook similar to the front loader coupling. Track markers are attached to the power harrow. Therefore, the power harrow is ready for solo operation within short time. The coulterbar is attached with the Euro-Connection directly to the roller frame and can quickly and easily be hitched thanks to the readily accessible hydraulic and electronic interface.
The e-drill is exclusively designed to be combined with Kverneland power harrows (H-series and NGS).