Kverneland Foldbar rotorharve NG-S 101 F35
Såbeds klargøring i den store skala!
HøjdepunkterHøj ydelse Robust, selvbærende trugdesign Robust hovedstykke til nem tilslutning til alle traktorer Tillader tunge såmaskinekombinationer Udstyret med Quick-Fit-tænder for at reducere nedetid
Den foldbare Kverneland NG-S 101 F35 henvender sig til de store landbrug med arbejdsbredder mellem 4.0 til 6.0m, og kan betjenes af traktorer på op til 350hk. Designet til de ekstra svære opgaver med fokus på pålidelighed og et stærkt og rent design.
- Stor kapacitet
- Robust, selvbærende design
- Store koniske dobbelt lejer
- Robust og stærk hovedramme
- Mulighed for Quick-Shift
- The “Pro-Fit” Active tines ensure optimum penetration in hard soil.
- The tine, due to its shape, pulls itself into the ground. This gives a constant working depth and also prevents the machine from lifting out of the ground in hard dry soil conditions.
- It creates additional recompaction at the packer roller.
- The “Pro-fit” active tine lifts the material and pushes it in front of the power harrow. This gives an optimum levelling effect even in tractor tracks.
- In mulch conditions the active tines can work directly into stubble and hard soil.
- The special shape of the tines keeps residues on the surface and this gives a big advantage against erosion.
Helical tine positioning in order to prevent damage caused by stones and to ensure even levelling. This reduces also peak loads on the driveline and results in smoother running and less fuel consumption.
The quick-fit tines for easy replacement and carbide tines for a longer lifetime and minimum wearing are available as an option.
- Kverneland Quick-fit tines are simply fixed to the tine holder by a pin and a clip. All tines can be quickly replaced without any tools
- Down time can be minimised by optional carbide layered Quick-Fit tines. These tines ensure a long lifetime and minimum wearing even in tough and abrasive soils.
Rollers ensure re-compaction of the soil as final step of the optimum seedbed preparation. By reducing soil porosity and limiting evaporation, all palnts will have the same access to nutrients, moisture and light. This will give the crop a good start for a perfect growth and high yields.
The right rollers for all types of soil:
Actipack ø560mm – 205 kg/m
- For medium to heavy soils, also in wet, stony and sticky conditions due to the independent skids and knives
- The cutting discs break the larger clods whilst the adjustable knives cut the remaining clods resulting in optimal clod breakdown and fine seedbed preparation
Cracker Packer ø550mm – 200kg/m
- For medium to heavy soils
- Real stripe-wise reconsolidation (12.5cm) in front of seed coulters – only 50% of the soil surface is rolled
- Good absorption of water
- Sufficient soil left loose for covering of seeds
- Good crumbling effect especially on heavy soils
- Smooth rings and passive-angled knives – no blocking when used in mulch conditions
Actiline Roller ø550mm – 185 kg/m
- For light to medium and heavy soils
- Trapezoidal roller with relatively narrow crest width of 40mm
- Stripe-wise consolidation and V shape furrow in front of the CX-II seed coulter bar
- Supporting water holding capacity and oxygen exchange
- Good carrying capacity with full self-cleaning effect
- Crests support the constant drive of the roller and avoid slip in light or tough and wet conditions
- Two different ring distances of 12.5cm and 15cm
- Carbide-coated scrapers on request
Tooth Packer roller ø575mm – 160kg/m
- Medium to heavy soils
- Good carrying capacity
- Good self-cleaning effect
- Central adjustable scraper bar with independently adjustable scrapers
- Carbide coated scrapers on request
- Most versatile roller – especially as part of heavy power harrow/seed drill combination
Cage roller ø550mm – 90kg/m
- Light to medium soil and dry working conditions e.g. seed bed preparation for potato planting
- 10 bars for a good loading capacity and option in wet conditions
- Effective crumbling action
Teknisk specifikationDownload brochure
Vægt med pakke-/crackervalse (kg)
NG-S 101 F35 4,5 m
NG-S 101 F35 5,0 m
NG-S 101 F35 6,0 m