HøjdepunkterTrepunkts monteret satellit-balleslynge Kan håndtere rundballer på op til 1000 kg Filmklipper af saksetypen Indpakning på farten Computerstyring giver fuldautomatisk drift
The Kverneland 7820 has a self-loading mechanism to gently load and unload the bales. Pick up one bale and wrap it as you move to the storage site. The 7820 provides easy and gentle self-loading of the bales. The bale is gently lifted up by two guide rollers. The satellite pre-stretcher ensures fast and accurate wrapping action.
- Three-point mounted satellite bale wrapper.
- Self-loading mechanism.
- Scissor type film cutter.
- Able to handle round bales up to 1000 kg (2200 lbs).
- Wrap on the Move - wrap as you move the bale to the storage site.
- Kverneland 7820 J semi-automatic model has a handy electronic joystick.
- Kverneland pre-stretchers provide even film stretch throughout the roll, are easy to operate and require low maintenance.
- The unique pre-stretch roller profile keeps the stretched film at its optimum width and results in fewer problems with film tear.
- The rollers are made of aluminium which avoids the build-up of tack from the film, which can result in overstretch of film and film tear.
- Specially profiled rollers help to disperse air and water as the film is being stretched.
- Change of film roll is quick and easy with Kverneland pre-stretchers. The empty core is released by pushing down a single lever with one hand.
- Low lifting height of the film rolls is achieved thanks to the low profile design of all Kverneland bale wrappers.
- The scissor type film cutter with sharp knives gives a clean cut over the full width of the stretch film.
- The secure hydraulic film cutter has a spring loaded clamp to hold the film firmly ready for the next bale.
Computer Control (C)
- The computer (Focus 3) controlled C models turn the wrapper into a fully automatic machine offering either a fully automatic operation or a choice of manual override or function by function operation.
- Choose for example that you want the bale to wrap automatically off. One operator does the entire process of loading, wrapping and stacking when loaded, but remain on the wrapping table until you confirm that you want to offload.
- Compact joystick allows temporary manual control of the bale loading and turntable rotation/tip.
Remote Control (R)
- An advanced remote controlled version is available as an option on C versions of turntable wrappers. Place the bale on the wrapper, press one key on the remote control, and the wrapping process starts.
- The previously wrapped bale is stacked and the next one picked up while the machine continues wrapping.
- Press another key when wrapping is completed and the bale is tipped off. One operator does the entire process of loading, wrapping and stacking.
Mechanical Cable Control (M)
- The manual versions (M) are controlled with manual cable control with levers.
- A wrap and bale counter is fitted for easier control of film layers, as well as number of bales wrapped.
- An automatic table stop that is controlled by the wrap-and-bale counter is fitted as standard.
- This converts the wrapper from manual to semi-automatic, as it allows the wrapping function to stop automatically at the set number of table revolutions.