HøjdepunkterVedligeholdelsesfri i sæsonen, undtagen PTO Stærk drivlinje, herunder HexaLink-fingerkobling Robust design - V-formet central enhed Central justering til randspredning Stort dimensionerede svingningsdæmpere
Productivity at the Core
The lastest additions to Kverneland’s range of mounted tedders features exceptionally powerful driveline concept, strong and sturdy design, paired with compact transport dimensions. The Kverneland 8555, 8568, 8576, 8590 and 85112 are designed to perform perfectly in all crop conditions, with a minimum of non-productive maintenance required and with diminished transport dimensions. Featuring a heavy duty fully closed headstock these machines will fit perfectly into the operation of professional farmers, looking for a strong, effective, and versatile tedder.
- Maintenance-free driveline and strong ProLine gearboxes.
- Compact transport and storage dimension – storage height is below 4.0m
- Strong and sturdy design with closed V-shaped central unit.
- Central adjustment for border spreading keeping the crop inside the field.
- Largely dimensioned oscillation dampers for excellent running characteristics.
- New headland kit for easy turning on headlands.
Powered by a maintenance-free driveline and gearboxes, focus can be directed towards the essentials to maximise productivity. No time is wasted on time consuming greasing. Additionally the hinges are connected with strong maintenance-free roller bearings for extended longevity and stability of the connection points.
These machines offer very compact transport dimensions with their clever folding solution. A parking height below 4.0m is possible, due to the implementation of the new HexaLink finger clutch system in the joints of the two outer rotors. The remaining rotors are driven by maintenance-free double universal joints, for strong and efficient transfer of power.
Kverneland's new generation of mounted tedders are designed to perform perfectly in all crop conditions, with a minimum of non-productive maintenance required. Featuring a heavy-duty fully closed headstock and a strong V-shaped central unit, the machine will fit perfectly into the operation of professional farmers, looking for a strong, effective, and versatile tedder.
To increase productivity, the Kverneland 8576 is equipped with a mechanical border tedding device. A hydraulic solution is available as an option. A marker cleverly shows the position of the axle.
Kverneland 8576 can be equipped with the optional hydraulic headland kit
- Kverneland oscillation dampers ensure excellent ground contour following and tedder flotation.
- The construction of the oscillation dampers results in a smooth and even distribution of the grass, thanks to the constant tine distance from the ground.
- Widely spaced mounting points - no risk of ‘hunting’.
- Excellent running characteristics.
- Low-positioned linkage on the headstock, for more effective damping action during transport.
- No risk of the tedder running under the tractor on downhill work, excellent tedding at all times through constant tine spacing to the ground.
- The ProLine gearbox is a strong and reliable construction, and is not fitted to the mainframe.
- Shock-protected: The enclosed system is not affected by chassis or tine arm vibrations.
- Constant lubrication: Enclosed and oil-immersed, the gearbox components enjoy extended longevity over systems that require manual lubrication.
- Reduced maintenance: There is no need for daily lubrication.
- Environmental protection: No lubrication means no leakage - hence higher-quality forage.
- No corrosion: No ingress of dust and water, not even during pressure washing.