Kverneland 80110 C and 85140 C are very easy to use. All operations are run hydraulically, and can be controlled from the tractor cab. The tedders come with a hydraulic adjustment for border tedding, to prevent loss of grass due to ditches or fences. Despite its size, both tedders are very easy to run. They are supplied with transport carrier as standard, making it possible to operate the machine in combination with low horsepower tractors.
- Maintenance-free ProLine gearbox.
- Hydraulic adjustment for border tedding by simply moving the right outer arm
- Unique transport solution via carrier frame for fast and stable transport.
- Box-type frame composed of two U-sections for extremely solid construction.
- Strong design of the central unit allows high transport speed.
- 10mm strong tines with 80mm coil diameter.
- XXL rotor plate with a diameter of no less than 500mm.
- Fast adjustment of spreading angle without the use of tools.
- The ProLine gearbox is a strong and reliable construction, and is not fitted to the mainframe.
- Shock-protected: The enclosed system is not affected by chassis or tine arm vibrations.
- Constant lubrication: Enclosed and oil-immersed, the gearbox components enjoy extended longevity over systems that require manual lubrication.
- Reduced maintenance: There is no need for daily lubrication.
- Environmental protection: No lubrication means no leakage - hence higher-quality forage.
- No corrosion: No ingress of dust and water, not even during pressure washing.
- The Super-C tine can be locked in three positions to customize the pickup angle to different conditions. For heavy silages the angle can be set more aggressive and for fragile crop a gentler angle can be chosen.
- Made from flat steel, the tine arms form a very compact unit with the rotor plate and utilize the force of the rotor plate for higher durability of the time arm. This makes a Kverneland tine arm by far more resistant to any type of load.
- Super-C tine with symmetric spring tines ensures efficient pick-up and turning of the crop. Tines with same lengths has the added advantage that load is spread evenly on both tines, providing longer life time.
- Made from 10mm shot-peened spring steel and a coil diameter of 80mm, Super-C tines add up to the most durable and flexible tine in the market.
- The box type frame of the Kverneland 8000 series is an extremely solid construction. It is composed of two U-sections fitted into each other and securely welded together. The frame is totally enclosed at the top for maximum strength.
- All tedders have greasable pivoting points with an extra large diameter, making it a very strong and reliable construction.
- Made from flat steel, the tine arms form a very compact unit with the rotor plate. This makes the tedders by far more resistant to any type of load.
- High-quality forage allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions, helping you to produce high quality forage.
- Setting the rotors to the right spreading angle will considerably improve the spreading action, and speed up the drying process.
- The mower swaths are neatly lifted by the tines and evenly spread over the full width.
- Tines glide in a more uniform frequency over the stubble, so the risk of dirt being lifted by the tines is minimized.
- Border tedding is operated mechanically from the tractor cabin and is supplied as standard.
- It only takes a few seconds to place the tedder in the right position.
- On 8090 C, 80110 C and 85140 C hydraulic adjustment of border tedding is standard.
- For 80110 C and 85140 C border tedding is set by moving the outer arm at the correct angle.