HøjdepunkterDesign med lav vægt, effektkrav fra 150 hk Integreret lodret parkeringsstativ Hydraulisk justering af marktryk (ekstraudstyr) NonStop BreakBack Hydraulisk justering af overlap undervejs
Efficient Butterfly Combination
The new Kverneland 5087 MN provides efficient performance with its´ 8.70m working width, paired with a low weight design of only 1900kg. It has been designed with ease of operation in mind. In fact it is an uncomplicated butterfly combination purpose built to lower operating costs in terms of power and fuel consumptions, with power requirements starting at only 150hp.
Equipped with 2 x 3.15m mowing units, both fitted with 8 round discs and nylon tines, the 5087 MN is geared for productive work days. The 5087 MN comes standard with an integrated parking foot for easy and convenient parking, requiring a minimum of space during winter storage.
- 8.70m working width
- Weight of only 1900kg, power requirements starting from 150hp.
- Integrated vertical parking stand.
- Hydraulic adjustment of ground pressure (optional)
- NonStop BreakBack.
- Centre suspended mowing units.
- Efficient nylon tine conditioner
- 600 or 900 rpm conditioner speed.
This feature provides easy and simple setting of the ground pressure. For greater operator comfort, ground pressure of the large suspension spring is set hydraulically from the tractor cab. On the hydraulic version the tension on the large suspension spring, which controls the ground pressure, is adjusted hydraulically, to increase or lower pressure. The chosen ground pressure level is conveniently registered from the easy-to-read scale
Vertical Transport Position
For transport the mower folds into a compact position well behind the tractor. The folding design ensures that the weight is distributed evenly, with the weight of the mower close to the tractor. Transport height is well below 4.00m.
Parking, Safe and Sure-Footed
With the integrated parking device, storage of the machine is made easy and convenient, requiring a minimum of space during winter storage. The mower is firmly parked on strong and stable parking foot, bringing total height below 4.00m.
Accurate and Simple Suspension
The Kverneland 5087 MN is fitted with a highly efficient suspension system that includes centre suspended mowing units, efficient spring suspension and NonStop BreakBack. The mowing units are centre suspended via a suspension spring, to give an even weight distribution across the complete mower width. The benefit is less skid wear, optimum protection of the stubble and less fuel consumption.
Two Mounting Options
Kverneland 5087 MN can be adjusted for optimal operation according to different circumstances, such as field contours or working width of the front mounted mower. To ensure optimal overlap between front and rear units, the mowing units can be mounted in two positions on the suspension arm.
Protection of the Cutterbar
Kverneland 5087 MN series is all fitted with the NonStop BreakBack system to protect the cutterbar. The integrated NonStop BreakBack autoreset system will protect the cutterbar from foreign obstacles. If an obstacle is hit in the field the mowing unit will swing backwards and up. This gives maximum protection of the cutterbar.
There is no need to stop - or even to reverse the tractor to get the mowing unit into working position again. When engaged the spring loaded design ensures that the NonStop BreakBack system automatically returns the cutting unit to its´ original working position.
- Due to the nylon tines fitted to the conditioner, the total weight of the machine is kept to a minimum, while keeping an aggressive conditioning.
- The fixed conditioning fingers are made from high quality nylon, to make them very rigid.
- This means excellent protection from stones and other obstacles. A perfect solution for farmer and smaller contractor machines!
- The machines also offer a large degree of operating adaptability, as they are factory fitted with the option of being operated with either 540 or 1000 rpm.
- It requires no additional accessory. All that is needed is simply to turn the main gearbox on the suspension 180°.