HøjdepunkterFuldt svejset knivbjælke med runde skiver NonStop BreakBack Fleksibel ophængning Let løft på forageren Lodret transportposition
Kverneland tilbyder en liftophængt skårlægger serie med arbejdsbredde mellem 2,4 - 3,2 m. Kverneland 2600 serien giver dig en sikkerhed for et pålideligt arbejde, stor brugervenlighed og en høj effektivitet selv med lavt kraftbehov
- BreakBack system
- Fleksibelt ophæng
- Easy Lift system
- Fuld svejst knivbjælke
- Kverneland uses round discs. Round discs are less susceptible to stone impact, and reduce shock loads in the transmission.
- Stones are expelled immediately, before they have any chance of becoming jammed. The benefits are lower repair and maintenance costs - at the same time as a clean and aggressive cut.
- The cutterbar has a high oil capacity, ensuring a very low working temperature. This ensures an efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- The long curved gear wheels running in oil provides a very quiet and reliable power transmission.
- The fully welded cutterbar gives a very stiff and strong design for high durability.
- With the ProFit quick knife change system, maintenance of the cutting ability is easy. The knives are changed by one simple operation using the special lever.
- Kverneland 2600 series offers a very flexible suspension giving perfect ground contour following.
- This ensures that the mower is able to adapt to extremely uneven field conditions, giving the best mowing result.
- The linkage of Kverneland 2600 ensures that the mower is capable of working on steep angles or in hilly conditions.
- For extreme hilly conditions an optional hillside equipment is offered.
- To offer maximum protection of the cutterbar, these machines are fitted with the well-known Kverneland BreakBack solution.
- When encountering an obstacle, the BreakBack will swing the machine backwards and over the obstacle, returning it to the original working position once the obstacle has been passed
- On headlands the mower is lifted without activating the three-point linkage of the tractor which needs no adjustment in the field. A clever and simple solution ensuring good clearance and eliminating swath damage.